Civic Petroleum is a privately owned oil and gas company trading in refined petroleum products in the downstream and midstream sector of the oil and gas industry. Civic Petroleum Ltd is in need of
experienced bowser operators.
– Into plane fueling with the use of Jet A1 refueler
– Ensure that quality control test of Jet A-1 fuel is done regularly without compromise before, during and after aircraft refueling.
– Comprehensive check of Bowsers to ensure that they are safe for field operations (i.e., daily, weekly, monthly checks and other routine checks)
– Stock reconciliation, documentation and reporting.
– Good customer relations
– Effective Equipment handling that reduces downtime & breakdown (Aviation refueling trucks/bowsers)
– Service delivery that meets and surpass customer’s expectation (Into plane refueling)
– Maintain high Safety standards
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND/BSC in engineering, sciences or technical courses.
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Good communication skills
- Not below 28years of age by December 2014
- Minimum of three years working experience in bowser operation.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs to email@example.com
Deadline for submission: September 7th, 2015