We at CIVIC PETROLEUM LIMITED recognize that the Health and Safety of our employees is critical to the success and accomplishment of our shared values, and our continued existence in the society. Thus we are committed to high standards of safety in our operations that ensures no harm to people and no damage to the environment.
To achieve our objectives, we will:
- Ensure HSE matters shall feature prominently in our operations and are championed and enforced by Management.
- Ensure that our workplaces and operations are designed to minimize risks to personnel and damage to the environment.
- Ensure that all our employees, contractors and customers are well acquainted with our HSE policy and objectives and are encouraged to actively participate in its awareness and development.
- Ensure compliance and co-operation with relevant legislations and authorities in the exercise of their functions.
- Adopt a systematic approach to HSE management to ensure continual improvement, including audits and reviews.
These goals are crucial to the success of our company. It is the responsibility of everyone at CIVIC to help in achieving them.
MANAGING DIRECTOR June 29, 2015.